You can help make a difference!
Amherst County Republican Committee meets on the second Tuesday of each month and is open to the public. Next committee meeting will be held at Amherst County Administration (153 Washington St, Amherst, VA 24521), August 13th at 7 pm. Please contact us with any questions.
Please join us on August 13th to welcome Dr. Dave Brat as our guest speaker!
While our Republican platform is solid, our execution is terrible. Conservatives must start taking ground with major institutions: Education, Bureaucracy, Churches, Businesses that are going left fast, etc. Outreach via social media, newspapers and TV is much more important than perfecting policy. As we saw during the debates, policy is irrelevant right now. The left has defined us as evil. If we do not overcome that agenda, the rest will not matter!
Dr. David Brat
Dean, Liberty School of Business
- Ph.D., Economics, The American University, Washington D.C., 1990 – 1995
- Masters in Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary, Princeton, NJ, 1988-1990
- B.A., Business Administration, Hope College, Holland, MI, 1982-1986
- United States Congress, Virginia District 7, 2014 – 2018
- Budget, Education and Small Business Committees
- Chairman: Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Tax and Capital Access
- 20+ years in higher education, Chairman Economics & Business, Professor, Advisor
- Economic Consultant, World Bank, Consultant, Arthur Andersen & Co.
- President, Virginia Association of Economists, Member, Virginia Board of Accountancy
Want to make a difference? Please click here for information on “Get Out The Vote” (GOTV)!
6,564 total views, 7 views today