President Trump is being attacked from all sides – by the media, the Democrats, and even some Republicans. But he’s accomplished some very good things in the first month of his presidency.
While Republican leaders in Congress have been slow to act and are actively looking for ways to break their campaign promises, the president and his team have been working hard to deliver.
We’ve put together a list below of conservative actions the president has taken. Please forward this to your friends and family. We don’t want the good things he’s doing to be lost in all of the attacks.
Thank you for being part of our team and for doing so much to help us advance the principles of freedom that make America great.
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Trump nominated Judge Neil M. Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
- Trump signed an Executive Order instructing Federal agencies to “minimize the burden” of Obamacare
- Trump signed an Executive Order to improve security by enabling the construction of a wall on the southern border
- Trump signed an Executive Order to protect Americans by limiting admission of refugees from several terrorist hotspots
- Trump signed an Executive Order to make sure Federal immigration laws are enforced and that Americans’ tax dollars do not go to sanctuary cities
- Under Trump’s leadership, the Department of the Treasury sanctioned 25 entities and individuals involved in Iran’s ballistic missile program
- Trump has required that for every new Federal regulation, two existing regulations by eliminated
- Trump directed the Commerce Department to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing
- Trump signed an Executive Order expediting the environmental review and approval process for infrastructure projects
- Trump signed a Presidential Memorandum to clear roadblocks to construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline and the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Trump signed legislation to block the so-called “Stream Protection Rule” from causing further harm to the coal industry
- Trump signed an Executive Order establishing new ethics commitments for all Executive branch appointees, putting in place a five-year lobbying ban and a permanent ban on lobbying for foreign governments
- Trump put in place a hiring freeze for Federal civilian employees